Trouble downloading? go to http://cityofangels13.blogspot.com/ for stories without videos

At age five, 1954, "the Bishop" (Card. Stritch) stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what Father Horne did to you." It took me 40 years to talk about it again. Now, I babble. - ke
**********The City of Angels is Everywhere*********
in 2009 our ongoing coverage of the pedophile epidemic in the Catholic Church will be at City fAngels5. in 2010 at CityofAngels8

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Have to take a week or so off from posting

*****
I am slammed at work, which is great as it will all show up on my July 1 paycheck, and help pay for the trip to Chicago. Please help pay for my investigation into sex crimes in the late 1940s early 1950s by Catholic priests in Chicago area by clicking PayPal on left and putting money on my account for travel.

I'm going to Chicago to finde "proof," or what I'm learning is called "a triable issue of fact" that the Chicago Archdiocese knew about my perp and what he was doing at our church in a rural area outside the city, as far back as 1949.

Please click the PayPal button on the left to help me pay for this trip. I have enough to stay one extra week after the SNAP conference. It would be great to raise enough cash to pay for two weeks, and hopefully find more evidence.

Thanks to all who've helped out so far.

kay

No comments:

CALL: Target Crimes, LA DA's Office, to report sex crimes in the Catholic Church: Phone: (213) 974-5985

City of Angels Lady